Attention! Our website doesn’t content any material protected by Copyright. We do not host any files that violet the copyright. Any products on this website available are under the GNU General Public License.
However, If you find any material that is protected by copyright, follow our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. STUYDMEDIUM.COM is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If your copyrighted material has been posted on STUDYMEDIUM.COM or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
The following element may include to your infringements Clams;
- Provide evidence of authorized person to act on the behalf of the person of an exclusive right that allegedly to infringed.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in StudyMedium.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Send the infringement notice via email or contact form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “DMCA Complaint” in the subject line.
Please allow us up to a week for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request. And may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.